Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )  New Reply  New Topic  New Poll 

Working Girl, Pleti
Magdalena Suarez
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 07:14 PM

Inactive Character

Full App
Played by: N/A

She put on the dress.

There was only the one, low-cut, revealing, and utterly humiliating. It cut low over her chest and bared her arms and shoulders, leaving nothing to the imagination. Perhaps her legs, but that wasn't usually what men liked to stare at.

After a cursory glance in the mirror -- hair down, wanton, whore-ish -- she moved towards the door. Marco wasn't home, but he'd made it clear some weeks ago that he would no longer be pushing her out the door every time they needed money. She had to go out night after night, plying the trade, bringing home money every morning. Exhausted, she slept most of her days away, but even then her sleep was fitful and without much actual rest.

Exiting the run-down hole of a place she and her brother now called their home, she moved quickly to get away from her home street. She didn't want anyone following her home or figuring out where she lived.

She walked halfway across the Shadowlands before she stopped. Her walk took on a more leisurely stroll. She didn't need to do much else to invite customers; only an idiot wouldn't immediately guess what she was. The moon was a thin sliver, casting the whole neighborhood into a deeper darkness than normal. Even the lamplight seemed dingy and grey.

And she was cold. Most of the snow had melted, thank God! But it was plenty cold enough to bring more, and she had been raised in sunshine.

Stiffening against the need to shiver, Lena walked.
PM>>
^
John Rein
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 07:37 PM

Wonders

Full App

Holt sniffed the air, then the sidewalk. John walked behind the dog, frowning at his wallet. He wanted to buy some liquor, but he didn't have much money left.

Don't get that stuff! Holt said. It stinks.

I want a drink, John replied. Today was long.

But the days are short!

John sighed and tucked his wallet away. It's a phrase. I had a hard day at work. Horse bit me on the ass.

Holt snorted. Stupid horse! Should bring me along, I'll show 'im!

You'll spook him, then he'll run. Or trample me.

Yeah well-- Holt stopped and sniffed the cold air again. Oh! Hey, female is coming! No food though.

John frowned thoughtfully as they walked on. Soon enough a woman appeared. Her profession was painfully obvious.

She's fertile! Holt said. The dog then scampered up to the woman, stopped, and stood happily wagging his stubby little tail.
PM>> MSN>>
^
Magdalena Suarez
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 07:41 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

There was the clattering of little nails on cobbles, and she glanced down and saw the shaggy little snippet of a dog. It looked preposterously happy to see her, and prompted an immediate smile out of her. "'Ey, muchacho," she murmured. She crouched, reaching a hand out to him. She wasn't worried about ruining the dress. Men would fuck her whether it was dirty or not.

She didn't notice the man, not at first. The dog was kind of cute, in a dirty sort of way.
PM>>
^
John Rein
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 07:50 PM

Wonders

Full App

AH! Holt eagerly licked her hand. She's super nice! She tastes like food! But I can't bite her.

No, you shouldn't.

What's a chacho?

No idea. John shifted to make his presence known. "His name is Holt."
PM>> MSN>>
^
Magdalena Suarez
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 07:54 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

She smiled at the lick, wryly.

Then, at the voice, she jumped, snatching her hand back and standing. After a moment, she realized the man didn't seem all that threatening. It took another moment for his words to register, and she looked down at the dog. "Ah. Holt," she said, her accent faint but still very present. "That is a good name." She wasn't sure if it was, actually, but it seemed like something nice to say.

She wouldn't ask him if he wanted a go. She was a whore already, but she never advertised -- she never asked them. It was too far a step to take. Until that moment, she could always pretend she wasn't a whore deep down.
PM>>
^
John Rein
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 08:01 PM

Wonders

Full App

John smiled faintly. "He wants food. I'm guessing you don't have any though." He tilted his head. "What did you call him?"
PM>> MSN>>
^
Magdalena Suarez
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 08:03 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

Oh. Food.

She bent down again, this time in apology. "Ah, no. I don't. Sorry, little Holt." She glanced back up at the man. "Uhm, muchacho? It is... ah, how-- Friend. Friend, en Espanol."
PM>>
^
John Rein
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 08:07 PM

Wonders

Full App

I know you didn't have food, I can smell it! Holt said. He licked her hand again anyway.

She called you friend. In her language.

Oh! Holt bounced on his back legs. Yay! She's my friend too!

"He likes you."
PM>> MSN>>
^
Magdalena Suarez
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 08:12 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

He was adorable. He prompted another bright smile out of her as he leaped back, one of his paws landing on her knee through the folds of her skirt. "I like him, too," she said, reaching out and running her fingernails along his fur, scratching behind his ears and against the back of his neck.
PM>>
^
John Rein
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 08:18 PM

Wonders

Full App

Ahhh! Ahhhhh! Holt flopped on his side to show his belly. Belly! BELLY!

John snorted. You're pathetic.

Belly ruuuuuuuubs!
PM>> MSN>>
^
Magdalena Suarez
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 08:19 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

She laughed, despite herself -- despite all her wretched circumstances. Resting an elbow on her crouched knee and her face against her hand, she smiled fondly down at the dog and scratched his belly.

She liked dogs. They were simple.
PM>>
^
John Rein
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 08:35 PM

Wonders

Full App

I like herrrrrr.

John hummed idly. His eyes traveled from the happy dog to the woman. She was smiling. She also had very nice breasts.

He crouched down in front of her while Holt reveled in the attention. "How much?"
PM>> MSN>>
^
Magdalena Suarez
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 08:37 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

Her smile dimmed a little, but she didn't miss a beat. "Five dollars." It wasn't cheap. She looked at him, still scratching Holt's belly -- and now she was serious, pulled back. Already hating it. "You pay first."
PM>>
^
John Rein
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 08:46 PM

Wonders

Full App

He frowned. That was a bit much for a stable hand, and would use up everything he had on him. "That's expensive."
PM>> MSN>>
^
Magdalena Suarez
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 08:46 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

"Yes," she agreed, still looking quite serious.
PM>>
^
John Rein
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 08:48 PM

Wonders

Full App

He huffed. "Are you a virgin or something?"

Holt whined and rolled around on his back. Rub my belly! Rub it!
PM>> MSN>>
^
Magdalena Suarez
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 08:50 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

"That is the price," she grit out, eyes narrowing slightly. She rubbed the dog's belly, trying not to let her irritation show through in her rubs. The dog didn't deserve it.
PM>>
^
John Rein
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 08:56 PM

Wonders

Full App

John grumbled and looked at her more closely. She was a pretty young woman, very alluring. Her accent some how made her more interesting. "What's your name?"

Holt's back leg twitched when she rubbed a certain spot.
PM>> MSN>>
^
Magdalena Suarez
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 08:57 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

Why did they do that? Pretend they cared about her name? "Does not matter," she said, firmly. "You pay, or no?"
PM>>
^
John Rein
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 09:00 PM

Wonders

Full App

John sighed. "Yes, I'll pay." He stood up and took her arm and led her toward an alley. Then he stopped.

He frowned at her arm. She felt strangely...light.

Holy skittered along after them. Hey! Belly rub!

Quiet, Holt.
PM>> MSN>>
^
Magdalena Suarez
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 09:03 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

He pulled her easily. Far too easily. She tried to go along more willingly so he wouldn't notice. "Okay," she said, pulling her arm free. She held out a hand for the money.

She hoped the dog wasn't going to watch.
PM>>
^
John Rein
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 09:10 PM

Wonders

Full App

John frowned at her. He reached suddenly for her, slipping his hands under her arms and lifting her, easily, off her feet. He set her back down almost immediately. "You don't feel right."
PM>> MSN>>
^
Magdalena Suarez
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 09:11 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

She swallowed a yelp as he lifted her, hands clamping down over his shoulders, fingers tightening there. When he sat her back down, she swayed a bit on her feet. "What you doing?" she huffed, stepping back and away from him. Forget the five dollars -- she could get it from someone else. "I feel fine!" she added, defensively.
PM>>
^
John Rein
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 09:22 PM

Wonders

Full App

He tilted his head with a frown. Holt started sniffing her again.

She smells good to me!

Go away, Holt. "You wouldn't get hurt from fucking?"
PM>> MSN>>
^
Magdalena Suarez
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 09:24 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

She gave him a withering look. "I think I would know," she said, flatly.
PM>>
^
John Rein
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 09:37 PM

Wonders

Full App

John raised a brow, then shrugged. "If you say so." He reached into his pocket and pulled out his money. "All right, five dollars." He handed it over, then pulled her into the alley again.

Holt, beat it.

The dog huffed and wandered off to sit under a nearby lamppost.
PM>> MSN>>
^
Magdalena Suarez
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 09:39 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

He handed her the money, and she took it greedily, stuffing it into the front of her dress, so that it lay snug against her body. Now, for the worst part.

She let him pull her into the alley. Once inside, she simply waited.

None of them required much effort from her, thank God. She just had to keep quiet until they were done.
PM>>
^
John Rein
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 09:46 PM

Wonders

Full App

John only did it one way, as influenced by animals as many other aspects of his character. The women didn't always like it, and his wife had tried other positions, but they never lasted.

This woman, however, was odd. He was afraid of hurting her, but gradually forgot about his concerns. When he was done, he relaxed a moment, breathing heavily against her neck. Perhaps that was worth five dollars after all.
PM>> MSN>>
^
Magdalena Suarez
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 09:48 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

She was confused when he turned her back to him, but when he bent her over, she sighed. She recognized that one. Bracing herself against the wall, she waited, going through the Lord's Prayer over and over in her mind until it was over. Finally, he stopped, and leaned against her heavily, breathing against her neck. She felt the moisture of his breath on her and closed her eyes.

She shifted, subtly telling him to get off of her.
PM>>
^
John Rein
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 09:52 PM

Wonders

Full App

He moved, and readjusted his clothing. "Are you hurt?"
PM>> MSN>>
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options Pages: (2) 1 2   New Reply  New Topic  New Poll 

CBOX