Can't find the cbox? Your screen's too small,
so we've put it at the bottom!
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )  New Reply  New Topic  New Poll 

Nothing but Dust, Corbin, Ida, (Ben too?)
Ida Belle Williams
 Posted: Dec 23 2012, 06:45 PM

Wonders

Full App
Played by: Jenn

She looked over at Ben with a small smile. This was a switch of roles. "Yes, sir. I will be good, I promise." She looked back at Corbin one last time. "You have been right twice before. A third is certain. Be careful."
PM>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Dec 23 2012, 06:53 PM

Wonders

Full App
Played by: N/A

"Yeah, what she said." Ben agreed, coming over to hand a cup of tea to Ida. He needed to talk to her about a lot of things, but it was mostly private stuff so for now he kept quiet.
PM>>
^
Corbin Ferris
 Posted: Dec 23 2012, 07:05 PM

Wonders

Full App

Corbin nodded lightly, then moved through the door, giving them the time they'd need for now while he gathered a few things to fix the window with, at least until the glass could be replaced.
PM>>
^
Ida Belle Williams
 Posted: Dec 23 2012, 07:18 PM

Wonders

Full App

Ida took the cup in her hands and settled on the bed. "Are you okay?"
PM>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Dec 23 2012, 07:24 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Sure, I'm fine." He shrugged, fetching a cup of tea for himself. "Are you okay? Does your head hurt?" He took a seat next to her, looking concerned, though for more reasons than she might realize right now.
PM>>
^
Ida Belle Williams
 Posted: Dec 23 2012, 07:34 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Yes. I've got a lump, just on the back of my head. That'll go down in a couple days." Ida frowned at the look on his face. "I'll be fine. Don't look at me like I am going to die."
PM>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Dec 23 2012, 08:16 PM

Wonders

Full App

"It's not that, it's..." He sighed. "Ida, that hunter sounds like bad news, and now he knows you're a Wonder. And so does this Corbin guy, and we hardly know him."
PM>>
^
Ida Belle Williams
 Posted: Dec 23 2012, 08:32 PM

Wonders

Full App

"You forget that I barely knew you when you found out my secret. And yes, this under is dangerous. I've seen what he can do. But Corbin saved me. I trust him with my secret. And you should too."
PM>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Dec 23 2012, 08:47 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Maybe." Was all he said, frowning down into his tea. "I don't like the idea of this hunter being out there, lurking, waiting for you to make a mistake. Maybe I should..." He traied off, taking a sip of his tea.
PM>>
^
Ida Belle Williams
 Posted: Dec 23 2012, 08:58 PM

Wonders

Full App

"No!" She knew exactly what he was going to say and she wasn't having any of it. "He doesn't know my name and he doesn't know yours either. I won't have you going out there and risk your life for mine, leaving me without you."
PM>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Dec 23 2012, 08:59 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Geeze, have a little faith." He sighed, setting his tea aside. "How's your head feeling?" He moved over to examine the lump, attempting to change the subject.
PM>>
^
Ida Belle Williams
 Posted: Dec 23 2012, 09:03 PM

Wonders

Full App

Ida pulled his hands away from her head gently. "Promise me, Benito. Don't go looking for trouble."
PM>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Dec 23 2012, 09:45 PM

Wonders

Full App

He sighed, nodding. "Fine. I promise...happy?"
PM>>
^
Ida Belle Williams
 Posted: Dec 23 2012, 10:03 PM

Wonders

Full App

"No, not really." She didn't like the way he had said it. It made her feel like he only said it to apease her and that he would eventually end up doing what he wanted.
PM>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Dec 23 2012, 10:05 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Why not?" He frowned slightly. What had he done wrong now?
PM>>
^
Ida Belle Williams
 Posted: Dec 23 2012, 10:18 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Because I want you to really promise me. I know what you're capable of and I don't want to loose you because you think you're just into fi-" She clamped her mouth shut for a moment. "I want you alive."
PM>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Dec 23 2012, 10:20 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Well I want you alive, too." He met her gaze directly. "So tell you what. I'll promise, really promise, if you promise the same. I don't want you mixed up in this any more than you want me to be."
PM>>
^
Ida Belle Williams
 Posted: Dec 23 2012, 10:27 PM

Wonders

Full App

"I promise," her words were accented so he could tell she was being really sincere. She was just going to need to be very careful. Only going between her place and the office until she caught word if the man had been caught.
PM>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Dec 23 2012, 10:37 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Then I promise, too." He leaned in to kiss her. "I won't do anything, Ida. I wouldn't put you in danger like that."
PM>>
^
Ida Belle Williams
 Posted: Dec 23 2012, 10:45 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Good." She leaned her forehead against his. "Because after all, you made me love you."
PM>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Dec 23 2012, 10:56 PM

Wonders

Full App

"I take no responsibilty for that." He retorted, grinning. "Not my fault you chose a guy like me."
PM>>
^
Ida Belle Williams
 Posted: Dec 23 2012, 11:01 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Who's fault is it that you're charming, even when you're sick?"
PM>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Dec 23 2012, 11:27 PM

Wonders

Full App

His usual charming grin was back at that. "Well, it's too late now anyway. You're stuck with me."
PM>>
^
Ida Belle Williams
 Posted: Dec 23 2012, 11:43 PM

Wonders

Full App

"I hope so." There was still that fear in the back of her mind that he would find someone different. Someone that didn't run the risk of crushing him to death. Someone taller. Prettier.
PM>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Dec 23 2012, 11:50 PM

Wonders

Full App

"You are. No doubt about it." And as soon as he could buy a ring, he would prove that to her.
PM>>
^
Ida Belle Williams
 Posted: Dec 24 2012, 10:36 PM

Wonders

Full App

"So," Ida reached up to rub her forehead. "How about that aspirin?"
PM>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Dec 25 2012, 12:52 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Oh! Right..." He jumped to his feet, hurrying to fetch the aspirin for her as well as some water to wash it down with. Moving back to the bed, he handed both items to her, taking her tea and setting it aside on the bedside table.
PM>>
^
Ida Belle Williams
 Posted: Dec 26 2012, 06:21 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Thank you." She took the aspirin and drank most of the water. Her head was splitting it seemed, and she wanted nothing more then to lay down and close her eyes for a while, but she wasn't supposed to.
PM>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Dec 26 2012, 10:42 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Sure you're alright?" He took her face gently in his hands, his eyes searching as if looking for any sign of injury.
PM>>
^
Ida Belle Williams
 Posted: Dec 26 2012, 10:46 PM

Wonders

Full App

"I'm fine," she laughed lightly, but instantly regretted it with a large throb. "You worry about me too much."
PM>>
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4   New Reply  New Topic  New Poll 

CBOX