so we've put it at the bottom!
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )  New Reply  New Topic  New Poll 

Drinking Didn't Work, Jake
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Mar 6 2013, 06:37 PM

Wonders

Full App
Played by: Jenn

Today was the first say Anya had tasted whiskey. She was so pissed and sad and hurt and it felt as if her stomach was going to come out of her mouth and her head pounded and her eyes burned. Needless to say, she had been a mess. And the whiskey didn't help at all.

She downed it in one gulp and nearly got sick instantly. All she had wanted was something that dulled things. The strong alcohol only made it worse. She at least found that she wasn't a drinker and probably never would be.

She probably looked as horrible as she felt. Pale and eyes bloodshot from crying. Anya didn't let anyone see that part though. She had found her way to the back of the storage room behind some old beer barrels and empty crates and actually cried. Really cried. Not a small tear here or there, but a sniffling, snotty mess. She knew she must have looked rather pathetic.

Anya didn't know where she would go now. She didn't want to go home, but it was pretty cold out. And staying at the Firefly wasn't an option. Now was the time that some of the creepers were come out. Anya's head pounded as she stumbled out of the small alley walkway that lead to the pub. She felt rather dizzy, and her head started to feel a bit detached. It wasn't a pleasant feeling at all. She didn't know how Bull could drink that shit and get used to the feeling.

PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Jake Filster
 Posted: Mar 7 2013, 05:59 PM

Wonders

Full App
Played by: Lina

The night wind blew cold into his back. Jake shivered and shoved his hands into his pockets. His last paper had been sold a while ago. After a quick round to make sure one of his little proteges wasn't doing something stupid, he was heading home. By the alley which led to the Firefly, he stopped.

What if he went in there for just one drink? He'd get to talk to Dom. To be honest, Jake really needed to talk to someone about it. Dom would understand.

It was at that moment when he saw a familiar figure slink away from the alleyway. His eyes deceived him at first -- he didn't pay attention to her. Only after a moment did Jake realise it was Anya.

He sped up after her, a look of disapproval plastered on his young features. He'd warned her about going there. He'd warned her.

"I thought we weren't going there anymore," Jake said, by way of 'hello', falling into step with her. He tried to keep it casual, so he wouldn't come across as angry or upset with her. He was a bit, but there was no point in making it worse.
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Mar 7 2013, 06:36 PM

Wonders

Full App

Anya jumped slightly, hearing the voice come from beside her suddenly. It only took a short moment for her stomach to twist and her heart pound in her ears. She was trying to avoid Jake at all costs. Why wasn't it working?

"Fuck off, Filster. I can do whatever the fuck I want," she spat, picking up her pace to get away from him. Stumbling again, she cursed. She couldn't believe that one shot of whiskey was making it so hard for her to walk. "Ya can't go from tellin' me that I ruin everythin' to suddenly carin' about what I do. Wass wrong? Yer girlfrien' wouldn't take ya back?"

PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Jake Filster
 Posted: Mar 8 2013, 05:43 PM

Wonders

Full App

He was taken aback for a moment, his step faltering, his expression dimming.

Then he ran after her.

"First of all," Jake started, trying his best to match her step, "I have no clue what the fuck you're talking about. "Second of all-- are you drunk!?"
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Mar 8 2013, 06:30 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Don't know what I'm talkin' 'bout? Itss been a couple hours. Can't tell me ya fergot " She stopped in mid stride and glared up at him. "I had a drink. Wassit to ya?" She turned away from him quickly and started to walk again. Anya didn't want him to see her eyes red. That would mean he won.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Jake Filster
 Posted: Mar 9 2013, 06:22 AM

Wonders

Full App

"I dunno. Good for you. If you wanna drink, drink, but don't drink on my account."

Whatever account that was...

What the fuck.

He hadn't even let his dupes out that day.

PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Mar 9 2013, 10:34 AM

Wonders

Full App

"Good for ya," she mocked. Anya took a step up on the curb, except she missed it by a few inches, causing her other foot to trip on it, and she fell to her knees, cussing.

"I juss dont understand why ya care... A fucking Richie... This is why boys are stupid. And ta think... I almost said the L-word to ya... bastard," she mumbled, struggling to get to her feet.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Jake Filster
 Posted: Mar 9 2013, 06:41 PM

Wonders

Full App

He stared at her, uncomprehending, too late to catch her as she fell. She stumbled up and wrenched herself away before he could try to steady her.

"Anya, I don't have a fucking clue as to what you're talking about!" he retorted, his voice almost reaching yelling levels.
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Mar 9 2013, 08:11 PM

Wonders

Full App

"You kissed her! I saw ya!" she yelled. Anya started to feel sick again as her mind started replaying the scene in her head. She really didnt even think she liked him that much until she saw him with some one else.

"Here, let me remind ya!" Anya pulled back her fist, aiming for his jaw, just as it almost hit, she froze dropping her fist to her side before she reached up with both hands to bring his face closer to her. She searched the sides of his head, turning and pulling this way and that. "Where issit?"
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Jake Filster
 Posted: Mar 10 2013, 05:01 AM

Wonders

Full App

He was ready to avoid the punch when she let it drop. First, he disbelievingly thought she was going to strangle him. She wasn't. She was looking for something. His mind went to love marks - given the odd context - and knew there wasn't one there, unless Anya had given it to him herself. He let her look though. Maybe that was going to change her mind.

The thought didn't do much to settle his worries. There was someone somewhere kissing some rich girl and wearing his body. That was enough to chill the blood in his veins and make his heart rise , with fear, to his throat.

Any other person would have suspected Anya had been drunk before she saw the so-called act, but, when it came to Jake, there was no such luxury.
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Mar 10 2013, 10:24 AM

Wonders

Full App

Anya looked up at him wide-eye when her search came up empty. "...But I... I threw a snow ball at you... with a rock in it. You was bleedin'..." She smoothed her thumbs over his temples, thinking maybe it was there but she just couldn't see it.

"...I made you bleed..." Anya's face began to pale. Her near drunken mind was coming up with questions that just didn't make sense. "I didn't mean ta... I..."
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Jake Filster
 Posted: Mar 10 2013, 01:32 PM

Wonders

Full App

"I probably deserved it," he muttered, darkly.
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Mar 10 2013, 01:45 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Ya didn't deserve ta bleed," she snapped at him. "It was a dup..." That thought started to sink in more and more, though it didn't make the image any better.

"I swear to God, Filster," she grabbed a hold of the front of his coat and yanked him down to her eye level, "If you ever kiss another girl that ain't me, you better hope I never find out!"
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Jake Filster
 Posted: Mar 10 2013, 01:50 PM

Wonders

Full App

He took her hands in his and pulled them down. "You know it ain't that simple, Anya." He wasn't one he. He was a lot of he's and he couldn't control the behaviour of all that made him.
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Mar 10 2013, 02:08 PM

Wonders

Full App

She dropped her hands and took a step back. "Yeah, I was afraid of that." There wasn't any way to tell just which one was the real Jake... the original, and she didn't think there would every be a way to.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Jake Filster
 Posted: Mar 10 2013, 02:13 PM

Wonders

Full App

He remained silent.

What could he say?

'You should have thought of that before'?

'You knew what you were getting from the start'?
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Mar 10 2013, 02:18 PM

Wonders

Full App

She dropped down to her knees, putting her hands in her lap. She didn't think she could have stood much longer. "What are we gonna do?"
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Jake Filster
 Posted: Mar 10 2013, 02:32 PM

Wonders

Full App

He sighed and, without warning, picked her up in his arms.

"I dunno. But you're drunk. So let's get you in bed."
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Mar 10 2013, 02:37 PM

Wonders

Full App

"I'm fucking not drunk," Anya said through a scowl, but didn't fight against him. One whiskey shot didn't make her drunk, just nearly drunk. Two shots would have made her plastered. Didn't help to drink on an empty stomach.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Jake Filster
 Posted: Mar 10 2013, 02:39 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Okay. Inebriated, then," he replied, steadily walking back to the place he'd almost come to call 'home'. Strange word, that.
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Mar 10 2013, 04:49 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Fer the record, I hate whiskey. Don't ever let me drink it again. Even if I beg." Her head all ready began to throb, but it wasn't just because of the booze. Before she had made it to the Firefly, she had a little problem controlling her power and ended up with a bloody nose and a splitting headache.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Jake Filster
 Posted: Mar 17 2013, 07:12 AM

Wonders

Full App

"Noted."

His insides were squirming in the most painful of ways, though Jake knew it was all in his head -- his hilariously ridiculous comically-too-small pathetically-always-crowded head.
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Mar 17 2013, 10:10 AM

Wonders

Full App

Anya tilted her head up to look at him. She pretty much knew now that whatever Jake dupe she had the run in with would probably run from her the first glance he got of her. And she didn't think she would ever get the scene of Jake kissing someone else out of her head.

"Jake...?" she asked softly, still staring up at him.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Jake Filster
 Posted: Mar 17 2013, 12:47 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Yeah?"

She was getting heavier and heavier in his arms. Luckily, they weren't that far from her place, so he would soon get to rest.
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Mar 17 2013, 02:06 PM

Wonders

Full App

Anya suddenly had the feeling that she was falling and she moved her arms up around his neck. "You pissed at me?"
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Jake Filster
 Posted: Mar 17 2013, 04:24 PM

Wonders

Full App

"What?" he spluttered. "No!"

Though he didn't need to yell it. "No," he added, softly, reassuringly. "Don't be ridiculous. If anything, you should be angry at me..."
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Mar 17 2013, 04:40 PM

Wonders

Full App

Anya winced at the tone of his voice, her head giving a sharp throb. "I dunno if I should be or not. It weren't you..."
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Jake Filster
 Posted: Mar 17 2013, 05:14 PM

Wonders

Full App

He said nothing to that, but carried on steadily walking on.
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Mar 17 2013, 05:24 PM

Wonders

Full App

"I really do fuck up everything." She tipped her head backwards to look up at the sky. It was cloudy. Again. "I'm the reason why my ma is dead," she stated calmly. "I think my pa resents me for it though he's never said."
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Jake Filster
 Posted: Mar 23 2013, 02:21 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Anya. Don't be stupid." Because, really, what else could he say?
PM>>
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options Pages: (2) 1 2   New Reply  New Topic  New Poll 

CBOX