so we've put it at the bottom!
   New Reply  New Topic  New Poll 

Flor de Caña, Open, Fionn on a dare
Fionn O'Malley
 Posted: Sep 12 2014, 01:29 PM

Wonders

Full App
Played by: Pence

"Ah... no thanks miss... not uh.... Just No." the supposed lady who'd addressed Fionn smelled off from Here, there was no way he was crossing the street to spend a bit of time with her, pretty as she was.

This was all Jack's fault anyway, having gotten into a fight with the other three and wandered away. Now here Fionn was looking for him. "I know theres a bar down here. But I swear Jack if you're there, I'll kill you." he'd better not be drunk in this section of town.

PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Dominic Kelly
 Posted: Sep 14 2014, 02:37 PM

Wonders

Full App
Played by: Lina

Dom's idea of a good time was more than a few glasses of whiskey and, if he could have it, a good brawl. Nothing cheered him up more, on some days.

It just so happened he was about to get one as two guys ambushed him in an alley not far from the Firefly, demanding all his money. The grin he gave them didn't suit with them one bit, but it was two against one, so they were liking their odds. Until they actually jumped him and he busted the first's nose in the wink of an eye.

Drawing out a shabby-looking blade, the second stepped forward as his friend clutched his bloody nose. "Listen, mister. This ain't gonna work out your way."

"Wanna bet?" Dom asked, readying himself for the tackle.

It just so happened this was right when a certain blond young man was passing by.
PM>>
^
Fionn O'Malley
 Posted: Sep 14 2014, 04:22 PM

Wonders

Full App

Fionn's head stopped to watch the fight first, turning his body to follow. "did you need some help?" he asked in a quiet tone... before grinning and setting in with a snaky punch to the kidney even as he stepped up to the man with the blade.

"I asked... maybe nobody heard me. But I sure did ask." he cleared his conscious of stepping into a fight as he moved to put a foot on the man's derriere and push him forward and down, head first and flailing at the man that he'd been attacking.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Dominic Kelly
 Posted: Sep 17 2014, 01:24 PM

Wonders

Full App

The thug staggered to the ground, pebbles scraping against him as he slid forward and stopped at Dom's feet. The other, now outnumbered, thought it wise to grab hold of his friend's arm, yank and run. And Dom let them.

"Do you mind, kid? I was in the middle of something," he huffed.
PM>>
^
Fionn O'Malley
 Posted: Sep 17 2014, 04:53 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Sorry, didn't think anybody'd like slipping on a blood puddle. Yours or not." He'd give an apologetic little nod and a rougish smile and turn down the street.

"Oh Hey! You seen a guy with dark hair and a pissed off frown around here? Names Jack? He's an idiot." but he was Fionn's idiot, so he Had to find hm.

"Probably a black eye by now too."
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Dominic Kelly
 Posted: Sep 18 2014, 12:54 PM

Wonders

Full App

Dom shook his head disappointedly. This kid was a cocky little bastard, wasn't he? He ran a hand through his hair and sighed.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. But you just spoiled my fun and I have half a mind to not tell you one way or the other."
PM>>
^
Fionn O'Malley
 Posted: Sep 18 2014, 04:59 PM

Wonders

Full App

"I wish ya would, he's my brother." Fionn put both of his hands in his pockets to keep them warm.

"Sorry ta ruin your fun, but figured in this area there might be more in the area ya hadn't counted on. Guess I'll be goin anyway." he frowned a bit, dipping his head in apology as he turned to walk away.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Dominic Kelly
 Posted: Sep 24 2014, 01:50 PM

Wonders

Full App

Dom rolled his eyes.

"I ain't seen'im. Though most folk that hang around here go to the Frog Barrel over there," he said, nodding his head forward. "Though if your brother's touched the piss-poor excuse for wine they have in there, he's as good as gone."

Then, as an afterthought.

"He's not in trouble, is he?"
PM>>
^
Fionn O'Malley
 Posted: Sep 24 2014, 02:00 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Jacks always in trouble with somebody.....usually Ma." Fionn laughed, the area going just a bit brighter around him. "But nah. He was talkin to a girl he liked and panicked. Then our baby brother was pickin on him so he left." he hoped he wasn't drunk down here though.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Dominic Kelly
 Posted: Sep 26 2014, 02:31 AM

Wonders

Full App

Dom by now was readjusting the rag he called a scarf around his neck and not paying much attention to the young man.

"But you said it with such urgency. Guy would've thought your brother's really inta gambling or just generally likes getting into one big fight and coming home half-dead. Has anyone told you, kid, that you've got a flair for over-exaggeration?"
PM>>
^
Fionn O'Malley
 Posted: Sep 26 2014, 05:15 AM

Wonders

Full App

"Well that second one's a usual thing." Finn shrugged and blushed a bit. "He's been under the weather for days... excuse me if I worry." with that he turned around to leave the man to whatever it was he was doing out here, as Finn obviously wasn't welcome.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options   New Reply  New Topic  New Poll 

CBOX