so we've put it at the bottom!
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )  New Reply  New Topic 

Track 29, Runaway Anella, Benito
Graciela Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 11:43 AM

Wonders

Full App
Played by: N/A

Gracie yanked the door open the moment she heard footsteps on the stairs, breathing out a sigh of relief when she saw her sister and brother there. She frowned, though, seeing that Nell was mostly supporting Ben.

"What happened?" She asked, hurrying down to help get him up the stairs. Nell was strong, but Ben outweighed them both by quite a bit.
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 11:53 AM

Humans

Full App

"Yeah thats all.. then you can lay down." Anella was more worried after him talking about dying. She was strong enough to mostly carry him up the stairs thanks to work... and opened the top door to drag him through. "Shut the door Gracie."
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Graciela Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 11:58 AM

Wonders

Full App

Gracie bit her lip, shutting the door behind them and locking it before moving to the couch. "Come on, Rosie, wake up sweetie." She gently helped her little sister to sit up so that Nell could deposit Ben on the couch. She had expected him to be mad, but instead he just...curled up and was out in seconds.

"Nell..." She regarded her sister through confused, tear-reddened eyes.
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 12:12 PM

Humans

Full App

"He's just tired Gracie... let him sleep a little bit first then we'll get some food in him." She swept a blanket off of her bed to cover Ben with as Rosie moved to worm her way back onto the couch with their eldest brother... squashed or not that was bound to be the warmest spot in the house. Anella sighed. "I've got a couple things I need to take care of. Just leave Ben to sleep a little while."
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Graciela Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 12:24 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Okay." She bit her lip, a nervous habit she'd had since they were small, and hesitated a moment before stepping forward to hug her twin. She didn't say anything for now, she just needed the reassurance that Nell was really here, and all in one piece.
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 12:31 PM

Humans

Full App

She bit down a growl and instead sighed and awkwardly patted Gracie's shoulder. "He'll be fine Gracie. Just needs sleep." she assumed that her twin was worried about Ben and detangled herself from Gracie.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Graciela Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 12:34 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Oh I'm not worried about Ben." She waved a hand vaguely at her brother, sniffling a bit. "When you didn't come home, and then Rosie said you'd gone...after what happened to Gio...I was so scared, Nell." She let her twin pull away and used her sleeve to wipe at her eyes, a very un-Gracie-like thing to do for the girl who usually had a handkerchief up her sleeve.
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 12:38 PM

Humans

Full App

Anella pulled her handkerchief out of her back pocket and handed it to her sister... it was clean she never used them. "I take care of myself Grace." she told her sister as she moved back to the chest at the foot of her bed and look through what little clothing she had.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Graciela Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 12:41 PM

Wonders

Full App

"That doesn't mean I don't worry about you." She took the bit of cloth, dabbing at her eyes. "What are you doing?"
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 12:49 PM

Humans

Full App

"Packing." Anella said with a sigh. "I need to get out of here... atleast for a little while." she sorted out two of her outfits that were worth bothering with
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Graciela Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 12:53 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Oh." Gracie was quiet for several moments, trying to process that. "Sure. Just...you know, maybe send a letter once in a while so I'll know you're not dead." She came to her feet, picking up a folded blanket from the arm of the little couch and covering Rosie and Ben with it, unable to look at her twin for the moment.
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 12:59 PM

Humans

Full App

"Right. Theres enough 9of my work at the shop that Seamus should bring you my pay every week for a while." she sighed then. Nell wasn't one to run from problems... but she'd had a long train ride to think this through. "I'll be back by the time that stops."
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Graciela Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 01:13 PM

Wonders

Full App

"I don't care about the money." Gracie snapped, arms folding over her chest. "I have a job now. I can take care of myself, and Rosie. I'm sorry we've been such a burden." She moved around the room, straightening things up, needing something for her hands to be doing even if they were shaking slightly.
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 01:18 PM

Humans

Full App

"There ya are mad at me again. I told Ben ya would be."she sighed, voice quiet as she folded things. "Seventeen years old and never managed to please anyone I actually tried to all my life. Not Mama. Not Ben. and Not you."
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Graciela Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 01:31 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Don't you dare compare me to her!" Gracie spun to face her twin, eyes flashing. Behind her on the window sill, a small ivy plant began to stretch and climb up the glass. "What the hell is that supposed to mean, anyway? I've always been proud of you, Nell. Always. You think I don't know what you went through to take care of us, to keep us safe, but I do." Tears spilled down her cheeks but went unnoticed, as did the sound of glass cracking behind her.

"I'm not mad. I'm hurt that you want to leave, and I'm scared that something might happen to you, or to one of us. I thought when Mama died things would get better, but they haven't. Now we're just...breaking apart." She turned away from her sister, sliding down to sit in one of the kitchen chairs, her shoulders shaking with suppressed sobs.
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 01:36 PM

Humans

Full App

With a sigh Nell put her nice pair of gloves ontop of the little pile she'd set out and then stood up. She was used to Gracie's crying whenever she'd done something to anger her too. "Proud and pleased are too different things." she told her twin quietly. "Everything I've done... I had to do but it didnt mean you were happy about it. And I sure was made aware of that." She turned to go examine the broken window. "You don't want me to hide anything from you anymore... or sugar coat it... but you just get angry about it when ya do know."
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Graciela Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 01:48 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Well, I sure am glad you're around to tell me what's in my own head, what I think and feel about every little thing." Gracie sniffed, coming to her feet again. "If you want to leave so bad, if it's such horrible torture being here with us, with me being so mean to you all the time, then fine. Maybe it's best." She reached for her coat on its hook by the door, unable to stand staying in this room any longer. Reaching for the door, she paused to look back at her sister.

"You know, you're not the only one. I always knew you thought I was stupid for taking care of Her. Poor Gracie, too dumb to know any better. You never made a secret of that, either."
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 01:55 PM

Humans

Full App

"You know what Grace? the only reason I stayed was for you. Cause you needed me and I needed you and if she was part of it then that was that. It was worth dealing with her if I got to keep you." Anella wasn't crying... Nell didnt cry.. she had no idea why her face was wet. "Good to know I wasn't wanted then either. I never said you were stupid. Just too nice... guess that wore off." she moved back to her trunk to package the whole thing up to go.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Graciela Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 02:02 PM

Wonders

Full App

"You're...you don't..." Gracie stammered, trying to find the right words to explain how she felt. "How could I not want you, Nell? You're like...the sun, or the air. Can't you see? The thought of losing you scares me more than anything."
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 02:22 PM

Humans

Full App

"Which one makes you angrier? The sun or the air? I'd like to know which I get to be then." Anella snapped sarcasticly as she grabbed the leater strap on her trunk and moved to haul the entire thing to the stairs.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Graciela Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 02:29 PM

Wonders

Full App

"If the sun tried to go away, I'd be angry." Gracie said softly, moving to block the door. "Because the thought scares me so much. Nell, please..." She reached for her twin's hand. "I'm sorry I hurt you. If you have to go, I...I'll let you go, but I don't want you to leave thinking you aren't wanted here."
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 02:35 PM

Humans

Full App

"I've always been needed Gracie... never been wanted." she scoffed. "I mean hell why would ya want me? Rosie ran in the dress shop yesterday and I looked for her for an hour.... looked for Ben for 6 years and couldnt find him... and aint doin anything good for you. I aint needed either anymore and thats clear." she tugged her trunk a little closer, banging it against a wall.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 02:39 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Don' be stupid." A voice mumbled from the couch, all the yelling having woken Ben up. He sat up slightly, rubbing at his eyes. "Of course you're wanted. Why d'you think Jack was all mad at me? Said we were hoggin' you or somethin'. Jealous, I guess."
PM>>
^
Graciela Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 02:40 PM

Wonders

Full App

"I always wanted you, Nell. Always." Gracie sighed, plopping herself down on top of the trunk to prevent Nell from moving it further. "I know I got mad, and I don't usually do that, but it wasn't your fault. Or not just you. And it doesn't change that you're my sister and I want you around."
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 02:50 PM

Humans

Full App

Anella ducked her head at having woken Ben... he really needed the rest. "Jack.... Jack and I get along better..." better than she got along with her actual siblings. "he gets protective." she set her jaw as she watched Gracie sit on the trunk.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 02:53 PM

Wonders

Full App

"I know." Ben rubbed his eyes again. "But how d'you figure nobody wants you, when you got two families fightin' over you?" He settled back onto the couch, too exhausted to get up and join the fight. Besides, it looked like Gracie was holding her own, which was actually kind of funny.
PM>>
^
Graciela Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 02:55 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Please don't go." Gracie's voice had regained its usual calm. "If you need time alone, we can make sure that happens. But I don't think it's safe for any of us to be on our own right now. If something happened to you I would never forgive myself."
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 03:04 PM

Humans

Full App

"The OMalleys always wanted me... cause lord knows they don't need me." Anella grumped a little bit and sighed, crossing her arms. Rosie snuggled Ben and Nell found herself a little... jealous.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 03:36 PM

Wonders

Full App

"This family always wanted you too." Ben put an arm around Rosie without thinking about it. "Don't do this just 'cause I was stupid."
PM>>
^
Graciela Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 03:38 PM

Wonders

Full App

"It's late." Gracie piped in. "At least...sleep on it? Wait until Gio gets home and we can all talk about things in the morning."
PM>>
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options Pages: (3) 1 2 3   New Reply  New Topic 

CBOX