so we've put it at the bottom!
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )  New Reply  New Topic 

Track 29, Runaway Anella, Benito
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 03:46 PM

Humans

Full App
Played by: N/A

Anella sighed and stopped looking at Rosie. "I'll go to the shop then." she knew she wouldnt get any sleep tonight anyway.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Graciela Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 03:56 PM

Wonders

Full App

Gracie glanced at her brother, who appeared to have fallen asleep again, before coming to her feet. "Promise?" She asked, locking eyes with her twin. They might fight, but she knew Nell wouldn't lie to her, not about something like this.
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 04:00 PM

Humans

Full App

Anella sighed and then whispered "what do you want from me Grace? not like I'll leave without my clothes..." and she was sitting on them
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Graciela Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 04:02 PM

Wonders

Full App

"I want you to be happy." It was the honest truth, and she reached out to hug her sister before stepping out of her way.
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 04:04 PM

Humans

Full App

Nell bit down every harsh comment she wanted to spout and let Gracie hug her before atleast attempting to shove the trunk into a corner so that it wasnt tripped on.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Graciela Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 04:12 PM

Wonders

Full App

Gracie leaned down to help with the trunk, not saying anything more. She could tell that Nell was still upset with her, but anything she said seemed to make it worse, so for now she just stayed quiet.
PM>>
^
Giosuè Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 04:35 PM

Wonders

Full App

Gio winced softly, moving to pull the bottom door shut, his hands hurt... and to make matters worse, he was tired, having ran all over the place... the O'Malley's hadn't see his sister... he was quickly feeling exhausted... it was almost as if that witch of a woman had kept them all together in her cruel stint in life. Now that she was gone... everything was falling apart and he couldn't place it. His body ached from the fight with the bricklayer, and the emotional gamut he endured after the boy was murdered right in front of his eyes... It was a lot to endure in a short time.

Banging into the door at the top of the stairs, he cursed, then shifted to open the door, closing that one behind him as well. Blinking at the sight that greeted him... a relieved sigh escaped him as he took note of Anella... then he turned to look at the window...

"I'll fix it," he said simply, glancing toward Anella... that unspoken 'are you alright?' thing. "Hey, Ben... sorry..." he mused after a bit, pausing, he was asleep, causing him to sigh, "Yeah, I'll fix it," he mused, moving toward the window, he didn't ask how it broke... he could feel the tension in the room. Though he'd hug both of the twins if they looked like they were going to have a break down with him there now...
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 04:44 PM

Humans

Full App

"Hey Gio." Anella bumped his shoulder as they moved the trunk. "I'm going to work..." this time of night he'd know she was upset... and looking for comfor where she always got it from.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Graciela Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 05:02 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Be careful." Gracie said quietly to her twin before moving over to the small kitchen area. "You hungry, Gio?"
PM>>
^
Giosuè Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 05:02 PM

Wonders

Full App

Josh reached out to touch her arm, nodding lightly. He saw eye to eye with Anella the most.. the world in general was screwy, and he got that... They were, each of them, however, flawed and vulnerable as individuals, but he felt the two of them could take on anything.

"Want me to go with you?" he asked after a moment, "I mean, I'll need to go and get some material to fix the window," he offered. "And I can grab something to eat when we get back," he added for Gracie's benefit.
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 05:06 PM

Humans

Full App

"Nah.... gonna try and talk to Jack... maybe... maybe take a trip or something." Anella admitted that to Giosue with a half a shrug, looking for her hat. It'd gotten bad...
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Graciela Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 05:10 PM

Wonders

Full App

Gracie didn't say anything at that, she just did what she always did when she was upset...which was put the kettle on for tea.
PM>>
^
Giosuè Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 05:18 PM

Wonders

Full App

Josh took a step back for a moment... Take a trip? His mind raced at that idea... she wouldn't leave them, would she? He nodded lightly.

"Alright... you... know where to find me," he offered, he wasn't going to stop her, she was her own person... but things had gone south so fast... his eyes screamed for her not to go, but... she was strong, hardheaded, and smart... a dangerous combination... she'd do what she had to, and he wanted her to do what she wanted, he wanted them all to be able to... he'd split his money between home repair and food now, they'd manage... They'd also miss her a great deal... And he'd have told her such, had they been alone, which they didn't have the luxury of being at the moment.
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 05:30 PM

Humans

Full App

"If I go then Seamus will bring my pay by everyweek alright? Don't let Rosie con him into anymore gifts. He's bought her more than enough." she told Josh... quicly having gone from moving out permanantly to IF she left at all.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Graciela Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 05:33 PM

Wonders

Full App

The distinction wasn't lost on Gracie, who glanced up at her twin with a small smile. She knew things had been said tonight that wouldn't be forgotten, but maybe that was best anyway.
PM>>
^
Giosuè Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 06:06 PM

Wonders

Full App

Gio actually smirked a bit at that, shaking his head lightly.

"You know we'd never accept it, keep it, save it for lunch sometime... which we all should do, away from the house, just for a day..." he offered, moving to brush back the glass from the windowsill, a shard sliced into the pad of one finger, but didn't seem to draw blood... his fingertips were thick from use... almost leathery, calloused... he'd be fine. He paused as he found a leaf in the mess... then another... he didn't say anything as he cleaned up.
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 11:56 PM

Humans

Full App

"It'll be more money than just for lunch." Anella rolled her eyes a little bit and turned to Gracie. "Theres a box under my bed, tucked in the frame, with money for bills for three months. Just so you know." Might as well get a few things settled anyway.

She looked to Ben and frowned then, moving to tuck him and Rosie in better, getting the pillow from her bed for his head. "I'll drop by and leave Ida a note that He's spending the night."
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Graciela Giordano
 Posted: Oct 7 2014, 12:01 AM

Wonders

Full App

"Thank you. She must be worried but...I wasn't sure what to tell her." Gracie poured herself a cup of tea, looking over at her brother. "Gio, that can wait until morning if you can find something to block it with and help keep the cold air out. No reason for you to be up all night fixing it." She couldn't help flushing a bit, embarrassed that she'd lost her temper.
PM>>
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options Pages: (3) 1 2 3   New Reply  New Topic 

CBOX