so we've put it at the bottom!
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )  New Reply  New Topic  New Poll 

Speedy Delivery, Elliot/Vivien
Elliot O'Shea
 Posted: Oct 11 2014, 11:43 AM

Wonders

Full App
Played by: N/A

He cleared his throat, fetching the bandages and coming back to start patching up her finger. "It's nothing. Just...I think maybe she's a little jealous." He glanced up to meet her eyes with a wry smile. "She's used to being the only person in my life, really."
PM>>
^
Vivien C. Laurent
 Posted: Oct 11 2014, 12:24 PM

Wonders

Full App
Played by: Lina

She blinked a few times and then her jaw dropped.

"She's jealous of me?" she exclaimed, speaking and projecting at the same time.
PM>>
^
Elliot O'Shea
 Posted: Oct 11 2014, 12:41 PM

Wonders

Full App

He actually winced slightly, blinking, and felt his cheeks grow warm. "Well, you and Levi." Not that it probably helped, much.
PM>>
^
Vivien C. Laurent
 Posted: Oct 11 2014, 12:48 PM

Wonders

Full App

She smiled at her clasped hands, one hand holding the cloth around her finger.

I'm afraid I don't know what to say to that. I don't have any living relatives that care enough about me to not be able to share my presence with anyone else.
PM>>
^
Elliot O'Shea
 Posted: Oct 11 2014, 12:52 PM

Wonders

Full App

Some of the things that made women smile, he would never understand. "Yes, well...she's the only one, really. We've been all each other had for a long time, so I think it's hard for her to adjust to you and the kid being around."
PM>>
^
Vivien C. Laurent
 Posted: Oct 11 2014, 01:35 PM

Wonders

Full App

It's really great of you to give Levi a place to live.
PM>>
^
Elliot O'Shea
 Posted: Oct 11 2014, 01:39 PM

Wonders

Full App

He shrugged, never one to be comfortable with praise. "Well, you know...the kid doesn't take up much room. And now he's running around, trying to drum up more business for the shop, so it's worked out pretty well."
PM>>
^
Vivien C. Laurent
 Posted: Oct 11 2014, 02:33 PM

Wonders

Full App

He's a unique little boy.

Vivien tested her feet then pushed herself up. Her balance was fine. She still felt a little weak, but she felt confident she would be fine. So she joined him by the counter, pointing to where the bandages were.

How shall we solve this problem with your sister then?
PM>>
^
Elliot O'Shea
 Posted: Oct 11 2014, 02:35 PM

Wonders

Full App

"I don't know...she usually gets over it eventually." He started bandaging up her finger, trying to be as gentle as possible. "Sometimes my sister can be..." There was a pause of several long moments before he thought of an adequate word.

"Tempestuous?"
PM>>
^
Vivien C. Laurent
 Posted: Oct 11 2014, 02:56 PM

Wonders

Full App

She giggled lightly. Then she fell silent.

Thank you.
PM>>
^
Elliot O'Shea
 Posted: Oct 11 2014, 09:33 PM

Wonders

Full App

"For what?" He blinked, honestly confused. "For the finger? It's nothing, really."
PM>>
^
Vivien C. Laurent
 Posted: Oct 12 2014, 04:22 PM

Wonders

Full App

She shrugged, smiling slightly. It was still a kindness and she had no intention to take it for granted.

And for... coming here. There was no delivery implied. He already said that he'd wanted to see her and the feeling was most mutual. Her bandaged hand reached for his. I'm not sure why, but I was hoping you'd stop by one day.
PM>>
^
Elliot O'Shea
 Posted: Oct 12 2014, 04:55 PM

Wonders

Full App

He ducked his head slightly, a blush creeping up his cheeks, but he smiled. "I...wanted to see you again. The candles were just a good excuse."
PM>>
^
Vivien C. Laurent
 Posted: Oct 12 2014, 05:04 PM

Wonders

Full App

It's a decent excuse, she told him as her hand squeezed his, her body drawing closer.
PM>>
^
Elliot O'Shea
 Posted: Oct 12 2014, 06:00 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Yeah?" He smiled, looking up to meet her eyes. "I thought so. Didn't expect you to swoon into my arms though." His eyes shifted to her lips of their own accord as she moved closer before returning to her eyes.
PM>>
^
Vivien C. Laurent
 Posted: Oct 13 2014, 02:15 AM

Wonders

Full App

She rolled her eyes, but smiled nonetheless.

Are you going to kiss me, or what?
PM>>
^
Elliot O'Shea
 Posted: Oct 13 2014, 11:05 AM

Wonders

Full App

He chuckled at that, not minding the bossiness one bit. "Well, if you insist." Smiling, he leaned in to gently press his lips to hers.
PM>>
^
Vivien C. Laurent
 Posted: Oct 13 2014, 04:46 PM

Wonders

Full App

She smiled against the kiss, her hand releasing his to be joined by the other behind his neck. It was a natural gesture, completely involuntary.

Elliot probably thought she was easy now.

What else could he be thinking?

Moments like these, intimate and entirely scary, were the main reason she wished she her gift went the other way and she could hear others' thoughts. What Vivien would have given for a glimmer of reassurance then.
PM>>
^
Elliot O'Shea
 Posted: Oct 13 2014, 04:52 PM

Wonders

Full App

When he finally opened his eyes again he smiled, reaching up to tuck a stray lock of hair behind her ear. "Sometimes I wish you could hear what I'm thinking." He said softly, unconsciously echoing what had gone through her mind just a few moments before. "Except right now it's mostly just...wow."
PM>>
^
Vivien C. Laurent
 Posted: Oct 13 2014, 05:00 PM

Wonders

Full App

She blushed and turned her eyes to his chest, her smile widening. Her heart that doubled its pumping and she felt quite energised. Like she could just run around the house ten times without even needing to breathe. She didn't even dare look up.

I'm sure you get girls to tell you to kiss them daily.
PM>>
^
Elliot O'Shea
 Posted: Oct 13 2014, 05:08 PM

Wonders

Full App

He had to laugh at that, shaking his head. "I ah...can't remember the last time, actually." He reached up a hand to rub the back of his neck.
PM>>
^
Vivien C. Laurent
 Posted: Oct 16 2014, 12:34 PM

Wonders

Full App

She laughed, which was probably not as lovely an experience for him as it would have been for other less deaf people. It was a silent festival of teeth and face wrinkles.

There was suddenly a high-pitched whistle as the water turned to boil. She turned around and pulled it off the stove.

What tea would you like?
PM>>
^
Elliot O'Shea
 Posted: Oct 16 2014, 02:33 PM

Wonders

Full App

Elliot thought she was beautiful when she laughed, and for a fleeting moment he wished he could hear the sound. He wasn't sure what caught her attention when she rose until he realized she was going for the kettle.

"Um...whatever you're having is fine." He came to his feet to wander about the kitchen a bit, then spotted the broken bits of pottery and crouched to finish cleaning them up.
PM>>
^
Vivien C. Laurent
 Posted: Oct 23 2014, 04:01 PM

Wonders

Full App

She turned to see what he was doing and winced.

Oh, please don't do that. I'll take care of it later.
PM>>
^
Elliot O'Shea
 Posted: Oct 23 2014, 04:19 PM

Wonders

Full App

"It's not a problem." He straightened, moving to dump a pile of shards into the garbage before turning to smile at her. "I know what it's like...being clumsy sometimes."
PM>>
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options Pages: (2) 1 2   New Reply  New Topic  New Poll 

CBOX