Can't find the cbox? Your screen's too small,
so we've put it at the bottom!
Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )  New Reply  New Topic  New Poll 

Frustrations, Wash
Cassandra Holmwood
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 10:40 PM

Inactive Character

Full App
Played by: N/A

She yanked on the doorknob and made a frustrated noise. "Washington, open this door."
PM>>
^
Washington Brooks
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 10:53 PM

Humans

Full App

"Nope." He dropped his pants and kicked them away. For a few moments he was completely naked while he pulled out a fresh pair of trousers. "I told you, I'm to accompany you today."
PM>> MSN>>
^
Cassandra Holmwood
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 10:57 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

She looked around, then picked up a hardcover book off his nightstand. This, she lobbed at his head.
PM>>
^
Washington Brooks
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 10:59 PM

Humans

Full App

Wash only had half of his legs in his new pants. When she threw the book she caught him by surprise and he tumbled to the ground. "OW! Shit, Cassandra. Don't make me violent on you again." He finished pulling his pants up flat on his back on the floor.
PM>> MSN>>
^
Cassandra Holmwood
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 11:00 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

She began to pick up objects at random, hucking them at his body.
PM>>
^
Washington Brooks
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 11:03 PM

Humans

Full App

Being the gearhead he was, there was no shortage of small gears and bolts laying around his room. He always tried to keep such things out of there, but sometimes he found his pockets full of mechanical paraphernalia. He was doubly regretting so much metal clutter in his room now.

"Ow! Stop that!" He picked up a bar of soap from his washstand and threw it at her.
PM>> MSN>>
^
Cassandra Holmwood
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 11:05 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

Then, she ran out of projectiles -- having narrowly dodged the soap. Anger unabated, she began to destroy his room, ripping drawers out of dressers and spilling the contents.
PM>>
^
Washington Brooks
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 11:09 PM

Humans

Full App

Washington pulled a shirt out of his wardrobe and was about to pull it on when he paused and watched her tantrum. It was strangely fascinating. He'd never seen a somewhat grown woman/girl act like that before.

He finished dressing and tucked his shirt in his pants. "Goodness. You're quite the banshee, aren't you?"
PM>> MSN>>
^
Cassandra Holmwood
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 11:11 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

"Yes," she said, with some relish, ripping his clothes out of his wardrobe and strewing them about.
PM>>
^
Washington Brooks
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 11:12 PM

Humans

Full App

Washington stepped back and buttoned up his shirt. He figured it was best to let her little storm run its course.
PM>> MSN>>
^
Cassandra Holmwood
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 11:14 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

She ripped the blankets off his bed, the curtains off the rod, and then knocked all the stuff from his washstand. When the room was completely and utterly destroyed, she was breathing hard, glaring furiously at him, filled with impotent rage that just got worse when he failed to react.
PM>>
^
Washington Brooks
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 11:16 PM

Humans

Full App

He picked up a necktie from the floor and tied it around his neck. The only real bit of cleaning he did was bunch some towels around the water that had been spilled from his washstand.

He slipped into some shoes (hidden from her tirade under the bed) and picked up a coat from the floor. He shook it out, then slipped it on. He glanced at himself in the mirror, fixing his hair only a little, before smiling at her. "Ready?"
PM>> MSN>>
^
Cassandra Holmwood
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 11:17 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

Her eyes were narrowed in devious thought. She was determined to destroy something that he held of value -- but she knew it probably wasn't in his room, but in the shop.
PM>>
^
Washington Brooks
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 11:18 PM

Humans

Full App

He raised a brow. "No?" He righted a chair and sat down. "Well, I can wait."
PM>> MSN>>
^
Cassandra Holmwood
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 11:19 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

She picked the same book off the floor and threw it at him.
PM>>
^
Washington Brooks
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 11:21 PM

Humans

Full App

He was somewhat prepared and caught it before it smacked him in the face. He looked at the cover. "Oh. This is one of the books you gave me. Very enlightening reading."
PM>> MSN>>
^
Cassandra Holmwood
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 11:25 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

While his hands were occupied, she picked up a handful of screws and tossed them at him, as well.
PM>>
^
Washington Brooks
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 11:26 PM

Humans

Full App

He held up the book to shield him from the screws. He really needed to keep tools out of his bedroom.

He peeked from behind the book at her. "Should I open a window?"
PM>> MSN>>
^
Cassandra Holmwood
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 11:27 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

"Yes. And then stand in front of it so I can push you out," she seethed. She picked up the bowl of water from his washstand and hucked it at his head.
PM>>
^
Washington Brooks
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 11:29 PM

Humans

Full App

Welp, there was no avoiding that. The water splashed him squarely in the face. He held the book away to keep it dry. It wasn't a lot of water, but enough to be annoying. He put the book down and picked up a towel from the floor. As he dried his face, he realized he'd never washed it in the first place.

He laughed. "Thank you. I wouldn't want to go outside with a greasy face."
PM>> MSN>>
^
Cassandra Holmwood
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 11:32 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

She screamed through gritted teeth, an inarticulate noise of pure fury, and stomped her foot.
PM>>
^
Washington Brooks
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 11:35 PM

Humans

Full App

He chuckled and stood from the floor. "All right. Let's go." He went to the door, and unlocked it. Just as he opened it, a servant stopped mid-motion. She blinked in surprise at Washington.

"Uh, sir, is everything all right?" she tried looking past him. "I heard an awful ruckus."

Washington stepped to the side to hide Cassandra, at least at first glance. "Yes. A small tornado seems to have torn through my room."
PM>> MSN>>
^
Cassandra Holmwood
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 11:35 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

Eyes going wide, Cassandra scuttled to the far corner of the room, out of sight of the door.
PM>>
^
Washington Brooks
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 11:41 PM

Humans

Full App

The servant frowned. "A...tornado?"

"Yes. A mechanical experiment." He nudged at the tools laying on the floor nearby. "Gone horribly awry."

The servant nodded her head slowly. "Ah...well...We'll get it cleaned up right away, sir."

Washington hesitated. "Uhm, perhaps you could return in a little while. I'm not quite done. Give me half an hour."

The servant stared at him. "Yes...sir."

Wash waved down the hall. "Go...uh, to the kitchen. Please."

The servant left, slowly, and Wash closed the door. He grinned at Cassie. "Well! That was fun. Too bad I don't have a trellis, we could climb out and make it a real adventure."
PM>> MSN>>
^
Cassandra Holmwood
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 11:42 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

"This is all your fault, you... idiot," she hissed, storming towards the door. "I'm leaving and you're not coming with me!"
PM>>
^
Washington Brooks
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 11:43 PM

Humans

Full App

He didn't stop her, but he did chuckle. "My fault, yes. You only came here of your own volition purely to have sex with me. I just wanted to take you shopping."
PM>> MSN>>
^
Cassandra Holmwood
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 11:44 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

"Yes. You're the one making everything so stupidly complicated." She opened the door, peeking out into the hallway. Coast was clear, thank God.
PM>>
^
Washington Brooks
 Posted: Apr 20 2012, 12:56 PM

Humans

Full App

"I think you're the one making this complicated." He leaned out over her shoulder to check the hall himself. "You're so obstinate about this whole courting business. It wouldn't be an issue if you'd just relent."
PM>> MSN>>
^
Cassandra Holmwood
 Posted: Apr 20 2012, 03:00 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

"I don't want to court you," she said, stubbornly. "Aren't you too much of a gentleman to force a woman to do something she doesn't want to do?" She slipped out of his room and began to sneak down the hall.
PM>>
^
Washington Brooks
 Posted: Apr 20 2012, 05:04 PM

Humans

Full App

"Evidently I'm not that much a gentleman," he said, grinning. He followed along behind her, then took her hand and urged her down the stairs. "Should we take a carriage?"
PM>> MSN>>
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »  New Reply  New Topic  New Poll 

CBOX