so we've put it at the bottom!
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )  New Reply  New Topic  New Poll 

& Tonight, A Suckling Pig Basted In Its Own Juices, Nora
Arthur Chase
 Posted: Jul 12 2012, 04:57 PM

Inactive Character

Full App
Played by: N/A

Anna still looked worshipful. "I bet you blow them all out of the water. You're so beautiful."
PM>>
^
Eleanora Wayland
 Posted: Jul 13 2012, 12:55 AM

Humans

Full App

Nora sighed, meeting the girl's gaze. "Trust me, Anna. You don't want to do what I do for a living. It's not as glamorous as it looks."
PM>>
^
Arthur Chase
 Posted: Jul 13 2012, 07:39 AM

Inactive Character

Full App

Anna frowned. "What do you mean?"
PM>>
^
Eleanora Wayland
 Posted: Jul 13 2012, 01:07 PM

Humans

Full App

She glanced uncertainly at the girl's father. "I'm afraid that's not proper dinner table conversation..." She hedged, not wishing to offend the entire family and embarass her new friend.
PM>>
^
Arthur Chase
 Posted: Jul 13 2012, 01:13 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

Arthur was stifling laughter. "Anna, leave the poor woman alone, will you?" he teased. Nora probably got enough of this sort of behavior from her clients -- or would-be clients.

Anna flushed, but smiled, wrinkling her nose slightly. "Sorry, Miss Wayland," she said, sincerely.
PM>>
^
Eleanora Wayland
 Posted: Jul 14 2012, 01:10 AM

Humans

Full App

"Quite alright. Curiosity is natural, it's just that...well, I don't want you getting the wrong idea about what I do." She glanced over at Arthur. "A conversation for another time, perhaps."
PM>>
^
Arthur Chase
 Posted: Jul 14 2012, 09:59 AM

Inactive Character

Full App

Anna almost looked like she wanted to extract a promise out of her, but contented herself with a nod after glancing at her father.

The first course was cleared away, to make room for the second -- roast gamehen.

Elizabeth decided to take over the conversation next, as the little birds were set before each of them. "So, Miss Wayland, tell me more about this book you'd like to write."
PM>>
^
Eleanora Wayland
 Posted: Jul 14 2012, 03:50 PM

Humans

Full App

"Well, I believe a book was as much your husband's idea as it was mine." She said with a smile. "It's just that I have this unique...perspective on the upper crusts of our society..."
PM>>
^
Arthur Chase
 Posted: Jul 14 2012, 06:46 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

"That's true," Elizabeth said, grinning. "I can't imagine the book won't sell extremely well. If there's anything resembling gossip in anything, everyone will go wild over it."
PM>>
^
Eleanora Wayland
 Posted: Jul 16 2012, 04:47 PM

Humans

Full App

Nora nodded at that. "The trick is going to be putting all these delicious secrets into a book without making it obvious who the people in it are, or who's telling their secrets."
PM>>
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options Pages: (2) 1 2   New Reply  New Topic  New Poll 

CBOX