Can't find the cbox? Your screen's too small,
so we've put it at the bottom!
Pages: (11) « First ... 9 10 11  ( Go to first unread post )  New Reply  New Topic  New Poll 

Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet, Anya
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jun 22 2012, 07:20 PM

Wonders

Full App
Played by: Jenn

"There's nothing complicated about being a bitch. But we've all ready had this discussion about her."
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Thackeray Holmwood
 Posted: Jun 23 2012, 04:28 AM

Inactive Character

Full App
Played by: N/A

"Yes, yes, you hate her and all that," he said, dismissively. "Point is, that's a secret we take to our graves. This is a pact of silence."
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jun 23 2012, 09:52 AM

Wonders

Full App

She looked at him silently for a moment and then gave a nod. "Agreed." She held out her hand to shake his. "Mostly for your safety." Then she gave him a grin.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Thackeray Holmwood
 Posted: Jun 24 2012, 08:46 AM

Inactive Character

Full App

"I'd get offended, but that's largely true," he said, laughing and shaking her hand. "Alright. I'm freezing. How about you?"
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jun 24 2012, 03:37 PM

Wonders

Full App

"I dunno, probably. I can't feel anything aside the pain in my rib cage. You're lucky you ain't a girl."
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Thackeray Holmwood
 Posted: Jul 4 2012, 09:54 AM

Inactive Character

Full App

"Welcome!" He threw his arms wide. "To the big wide world of the richies! Small price to pay for a full belly, what do you say?" Clapping her on the shoulders in an overly masculine fashion, he grinned and began to lead them back to the house.
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jul 4 2012, 04:05 PM

Wonders

Full App

"I say I'm not even sure if my stomach is full or not." She let him lead her, glad they were going back inside because she really wasn't all that impressed with the gardens.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Thackeray Holmwood
 Posted: Jul 5 2012, 04:56 AM

Inactive Character

Full App

"Well, you still have dessert waiting for you in your room, if you're not. If that doesn't do it for you, just go down to the kitchens and bother Cook for some more," he said, with a faint shrug.

He opened the door to the back of the house, ushering her in before shuffling inside behind her.
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jul 5 2012, 05:24 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Does that mean I can take off this horrid piece of crap your cousin calls a dress?" At this point in time, all Anya wantend was to put on one of those night gowns, sit in bed, and eat cake. That's what richies did, right?
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Thackeray Holmwood
 Posted: Jul 5 2012, 06:51 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

"Yes. But you do have to put it on again, tomorrow," he reminded her.
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jul 5 2012, 07:00 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Can't I just... Stay in bed? All day?" God, that would be wonderful! Stay in a nice warm bed all day, not having to worry about getting food, because more then likely, it would be brought to her.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Thackeray Holmwood
 Posted: Jul 5 2012, 07:08 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

Thackeray took her coat, and then shrugged his own off, pooling them both in his arms. "No. There are things to do." He was grinning, though.
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jul 5 2012, 07:13 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Things to do? What possible things do you people have to do?"
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Thackeray Holmwood
 Posted: Jul 5 2012, 07:31 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

"Mostly boring stuff. You'll see," he said, with a shrug. Grary appeared, and took the jackets from him. "Thank you, Grary." The man smiled and winked, prompting his grin to widen. "Alright, I'm knackered," Thackeray declared, starting up the stairs.
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jul 5 2012, 07:51 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Wait!" Anya scrambled up the stairs and stopped just a head of him. "Undo the ties, wouldya?! I don't wanna wait for someone to come to the room to do it."
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Thackeray Holmwood
 Posted: Jul 5 2012, 07:53 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

"Wh-- no, Anya, for goodness' sake!" he exclaimed, scandalized. "I'll send a maid. Also, no undoing the ties anywhere other than your room."
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jul 5 2012, 08:17 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Come on! Please?! Look! no one is around so you don't have to have your up tight pants on now." SHe tried reaching for the string. "Come on, I'm in pain here."
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Thackeray Holmwood
 Posted: Jul 5 2012, 08:29 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

He groaned. "God, you are going to be the death of me. This is the only time this is happening," he warned her. "From now on, make some sort of arrangement with a maid to be waiting for you in your room at the end of the day." Glancing around, he moved forward and plucked the strings free, and the corset came loose all at once in a matter of moments. "There. Go to bed."
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jul 5 2012, 08:49 PM

Wonders

Full App

She let a breath out as soon as the corset was loosened. "Thank you, Thack, for untying that! I can breath once more!" She said this quiet loudly too, turning to grin back at him.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Thackeray Holmwood
 Posted: Jul 5 2012, 08:58 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

"Shhhhh!!" he hissed, waving a hand at her. "Your room! Now, young lady."
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jul 5 2012, 09:07 PM

Wonders

Full App

Anya just stood on the steps grinning at him. "You ain't my ma! My ma's dead."
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Thackeray Holmwood
 Posted: Jul 5 2012, 10:09 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

"Room!" he ordered, trying to sound stern. He pushed her up the steps a little as he walked past her.
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jul 5 2012, 10:17 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Fine, Dad, fuck! You never let me have any fun anymore!" She quickly followed him up the steps, passing him by as they hit the top. "You gotta loosen up. Quit being so uptight."
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Thackeray Holmwood
 Posted: Jul 5 2012, 10:32 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

He reached out and grabbed her cheeks, squishing them in. "And watch your tongue, young lady," he said, playfully. Then he released her and whapped her on the top of her head before turning and running for his room.
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jul 5 2012, 10:46 PM

Wonders

Full App

Sticking her tongue out at him, she rubbed her cheeks and headed off down the hall towards the room she was staying in. Closing the door behind her, she quickly ripped off the corset, kicking it under the bed. Maybe, if they couldn't find it, she wouldn't have to wear it. Shortly after, the dress was in a pile in the middle of the foor and she was pulling on the nightgown that had been laid out for her. It was made of a flannel material that was soft and warm. If only she could wear this all the time.

Anya crawled onto the bed, sitting cross legged in the middle and looked around. The bed still felt rather big to her. And that it was missing something. She shrugged though, reaching over to grab her dessert that had been sitting on the side table.

She silently wished Jake was there while she crammed her mouth full of food.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options Pages: (11) « First ... 9 10 11   New Reply  New Topic  New Poll 

CBOX