Can't find the cbox? Your screen's too small,
so we've put it at the bottom!
Pages: (11) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )  New Reply  New Topic  New Poll 

Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet, Anya
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 10:12 PM

Wonders

Full App
Played by: Jenn

"What's a complexion?" Anya had to wonder what that would have to do with what colors she could wear and what she couldn't.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Cassandra Holmwood
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 10:13 PM

Inactive Character

Full App
Played by: N/A

"Your skin tone and hair color," she explained, making a frustrated noise, as though she'd been saddled with a stupid child.
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 10:15 PM

Wonders

Full App

She looked down at her arms. The tan she had gotten from being out in the sun the previous summer had faded a bit, but she was sure the freckles on her noes and cheeks were still quiet visible. As for her hair, she lifted up a strand then shrugged, "Not everyone can be a white red head."
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Cassandra Holmwood
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 10:18 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

"Fortunately!" Then she wouldn't be special. "The blonde works in your favor. It goes with a lot of colors. The freckles and tan will need more careful consideration." She stopped in front of the door to Anya's room and opened it, sweeping in with barely a look around.

There was a four-poster bed with curtains for privacy, and a vanity with scented oils and makeup and a little washbasin. There was a wardrobe and a few other furnishings, and then a whole other room connected which, when entered, would reveal an area with a tub and more extensive washing and scenting tools. The big bay window in the middle of the far wall had a bench seat on it, and faced the street.

Cassandra moved to the wardrobe and pulled it open. It was packed with dresses. At least twenty.
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 10:22 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Wow!" Anya exclaimed coming into the room. She didn't take one look at the vanity with the make up, or the wordorbe. She went right for the bed, quickly throwing her coat over a chair and removing her shoes. Climbing up, she stood up straight at the food of the bed, then dramatically fell backwards, laughing loudly as she bounced on her back. "This bed is huge!"
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Cassandra Holmwood
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 10:23 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

Cassandra blinked at it. "It's not that big." Only two people would fit in it, probably. She turned her attention back to the wardrobe, humming in thought.
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 10:26 PM

Wonders

Full App

"It is when you sleep on the floor." She quickly turned onto her stomach and wiggled her way up to the pillows. They were beautifully full and clearly over stuffed. So much better then what was at home. She laid her head down, closing her eyes. She had to wonder if by the end of the week, if they would miss this one pillow.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Cassandra Holmwood
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 10:28 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

"Eugh, you sleep on the floor? Like an animal?"
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 10:29 PM

Wonders

Full App

"I'm not an animal," Anya shot back, holding up her middle finger at the red head. "There's only one bed, and that's where my father sleeps." When he was home, that is.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Cassandra Holmwood
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 10:30 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

"So you're, what, his pet dog?"
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 10:33 PM

Wonders

Full App

"I'm respectful and let him have the bed."
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Cassandra Holmwood
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 10:35 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

"Get another bed, for the love of God," Cassandra muttered, thumbing through the dresses. "Come here."
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 10:37 PM

Wonders

Full App

"You can say that because you can buy whatever you wanted." Anya crawled off the bed, but still clung to the pillow, holding it in her arms and resting her head on top of the end.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Cassandra Holmwood
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 10:40 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

"Just ask Thackeray to buy you a bed, then. He probably would," Cassandra pointed out, with a derisive snort. She grabbed a dress and held it up to her, measuring the colors.
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 10:41 PM

Wonders

Full App

"No, I will fucking not!" And by now, Thack should know that he shouldn't offer. Anya didn't need charity.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Cassandra Holmwood
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 10:43 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

Cassandra rolled her eyes. "Then sleep on the floor forever. Goodness." She put another dress up underneath the girl's chin.
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 10:49 PM

Wonders

Full App

Anya rolled her eyes and pushed the dress away. "Does it really take this much thinking to pick out a dress? Here." She reached in and took out a random dress and held it up. "Why won't this one do?"
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Cassandra Holmwood
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 10:50 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

"No, it washes you out," Cassandra snapped, snatching it back. "I think the blue. It matches your eyes." She held it back up.
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 10:51 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Fine, wonderful, smashing. Can I just put it on and so we can go food now?"
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Cassandra Holmwood
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 10:52 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

Cassandra stared at her a moment, then burst into laughter.
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 10:52 PM

Wonders

Full App

"What?" Anya looked at the girl with her eyebrows raised. "I didn't know someone getting dressed was funny to you Richies."
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Cassandra Holmwood
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 10:53 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

"Dinner isn't for another hour and half," Cassandra said, still laughing. "Getting ready takes a bit of effort, unfortunately. I'd settle in."
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 10:54 PM

Wonders

Full App

"An effort?" Anya leaned against the post of the bed and tossed the pillow behind her. "You do this for every meal?"
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Cassandra Holmwood
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 10:55 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

"Just dinner. Wait until something comes up that you have to actually look nice for," Cassandra said, in a dry tone. "That'll be about three hours. I'll call a maid to help you into your dress."
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 10:57 PM

Wonders

Full App

"I can dress myself," she snapped back.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Cassandra Holmwood
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 10:59 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

Cassandra gave her an amused look, and went to the door. "You. Come here." She stepped back as the maid stepped in, looking demure. "I want the tub filled. She'd taking a bath and then she'll need help with her hair and her dress. Go."

The maid bolted from the room, and Cassandra moved to the vanity, sitting on the seat to wait.
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 11:02 PM

Wonders

Full App

Anya listened to the exchange between the two females and was rather put off. How could someone just bark orders at someone? She shook her head and took a seat once again on the bed. "Its a wonder you people are able to breath by yourselves without any help from someone else. Its rather pathetic."
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Cassandra Holmwood
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 11:03 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

"Yes, yes, we're all terrible people," Cassandra said, in a bored tone, inspecting her cuticles.
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 11:05 PM

Wonders

Full App

"No, not terrible. Just helpless... and hopeless." She got to her feet again on the bed and began bouncing around. "What do you people do for fun, anyhow? Thack says he'd never been skinny dipping."
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Cassandra Holmwood
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 11:06 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

Cassandra shrugged at the insult, then looked up to watch Anya bounce. "Parties and the like. I've never been skinny-dipping, either."
PM>>
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options Pages: (11) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »  New Reply  New Topic  New Poll 

CBOX