Can't find the cbox? Your screen's too small,
so we've put it at the bottom!
Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )  New Reply  New Topic  New Poll 

Pony-Rides, Anya + Jake
Jake Filster
 Posted: Jul 20 2012, 05:53 PM

Wonders

Full App
Played by: Lina

It took him an excruciatingly long while to realise that that was his name. One of them, anyway. His eyes went to the duplicates, who were also looking at him. Everybody was. He'd been riding... then he...

The coppery taste in his mouth told him he'd bled somehow. Wiping his mouth told him it was his nose, but since it wasn't hurting he probably hadn't busted it. His head was hurting almost blindingly, but at least he could stand up straight.

"I... don't know what happened." It wasn't something he would have said under normal circumstances, but there was no point in pretending he was in charge of all of this. He had no clue what was going on. He didn't know why his name and his life didn't make sense anymore and he definitely didn't know how he ended up with clothes ripped, body bruised and cut and nose bleeding, giving the others the impression that he'd died. He supposed it was something to do with the crazy number of duplicates that had pulled out, but... did he tell them to do it in the first place?

Another couple approached and sunk in and his head throbbed even worse.
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jul 21 2012, 04:15 PM

Wonders

Full App
Played by: Jenn

"God damn it, Jake Filster... If you weren't all ready b-bloody and bruised, I'd beat the shit outta you fer scaring me like this..." She felt as though this was all her fault. If she hadn't have come here, hadn't have agreed to spend a week as a richie, none of this would have happened... whatever it was.

She could feel herself shaking though she didn't know if it was from nerves or the cold.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Thackeray Holmwood
 Posted: Jul 26 2012, 10:54 AM

Inactive Character

Full App
Played by: N/A

Well, now that there seemed to be a main one, Thackeray felt slightly more able to get a handle on the situation. At least he knew who to talk to. "We should really get you inside, and, in a bed, or, or something. With food and water." Although he wasn't sure that it was proper to treat this the same as the flu.
PM>>
^
Jake Filster
 Posted: Jul 26 2012, 04:42 PM

Wonders

Full App

Jake Filster. Inside with food and drink.

Flaring pain.

"You think I'm Jake," he told her, just to confirm. He was frowning now - his headache was getting the better of him. The problem was... his mind couldn't piece things together at all. And the more he thought about it, the more pain he endured.

He backed into a tree and let his body slide down so he would be sitting. "I need a minute." Understatement of the century.
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jul 26 2012, 05:18 PM

Wonders

Full App

She looked around, trying to see if there were any more of him left. Anya wasn't too sure if this was the main one or not. His mind seemed altered. Did he even know where he was? What they had been doing? Who she was? "It-its not Jake?"
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Thackeray Holmwood
 Posted: Jul 27 2012, 07:40 PM

Inactive Character

Full App
Played by: N/A

"Seriously, if you're gonna take a minute, you might want to do it inside," Thackeray pointed out, worriedly. "You look pretty ill, you definitely shouldn't be out here."
PM>>
^
Jake Filster
 Posted: Jul 28 2012, 05:51 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Yeah, let's take the Wonder inside and have him explode where more people can see him. Superb idea," he muttered before covering his face in his palms. He'd sometimes had this problem. He spent a day doing something then, the next day, thinking about it, his brain was confused. Two answers came in the slot of one.

It was the same problem, but on a whole different scale.
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jul 28 2012, 06:57 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Yeah, lets stay outside in the fucking cold and snow and just hang out." Anya stood (or maybe she was all ready standing she couldn't quiet remember anymore) and went and stood in front of him. "The rooms are fucking huge. If you.... explode again, there'll be room." She grabbed on to his sleeves and tried to hoist him to his feet.

"Stop being stubborn..."
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Jake Filster
 Posted: Jul 30 2012, 02:46 PM

Wonders

Full App

"I've slept outside in the fucking cold," he snapped at her, but stood up nonetheless. It made him dizzy again.
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jul 30 2012, 03:10 PM

Wonders

Full App

"So have I!" she snapped back at him. Anya offered him her shoulder so he could lean against her if he needed. Whether he wanted to or not, they were going to go back in the house. THen she could change back into her clothes and they could leave.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Jake Filster
 Posted: Jul 30 2012, 03:21 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Anya, I swear, if you don't stop pulling--" Jake grunted, then stopped. "Whoa." He blinked. "Okay. I'm good."

Steps towards the mansion were taken. "Let's go."
PM>>
^
Anya Wilder
 Posted: Jul 30 2012, 03:32 PM

Wonders

Full App

She let out a soft sigh of relief when he said her name. She thought he had forgotten it. Right then, Anya swore she would never make Jake do anything he stupid like this ever again...

"You can rest for a while, then we can leave. I'm done."
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5   New Reply  New Topic  New Poll 

CBOX