so we've put it at the bottom!
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )  New Reply  New Topic  New Poll 

Perusing, Eleanora & Arthur
Eleanora Wayland
 Posted: Apr 16 2012, 05:11 PM

Humans

Full App
Played by: N/A

"I wouldn't want to damage your family's reputation." She said, sobering a bit. "But if your wife agrees, I would like that very much."
PM>>
^
Arthur Chase
 Posted: Apr 16 2012, 05:16 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

"Well, try not to show up in a golden carriage covered in peacocks or anything." His smile was ready, genuine. "But I'm certain we'll be fine. Elizabeth is known for being a little eclectic when it comes to the company she keeps -- she's something of a black sheep in her family already." And he, well... he had no family name to protect. Just his title. "Where do you live?"
PM>>
^
Eleanora Wayland
 Posted: Apr 16 2012, 05:38 PM

Humans

Full App

"Well in that case, I'm sure we'll get along famously." She smiled, amused by his description of a carriage, and named an address in a fairly well off neighborhood. "And I assure you, you needn't fear that I"ll show up in a gilded carriage. It's far more likely I might show up on foot."
PM>>
^
Arthur Chase
 Posted: Apr 16 2012, 05:47 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

"Excellent." He gave her his address -- it wasn't the nicest house in New Venice by far, but it suited him and his family just fine. "I'll have my wife send out a formal invitation to your residence. I've learned not to make dinner plans without her input."
PM>>
^
Eleanora Wayland
 Posted: Apr 16 2012, 05:49 PM

Humans

Full App

"A wise man, indeed." She smiled at him, glancing towards the door with a sigh. "Well, I suppose I'd better see if I've been missed yet. It was wonderful to meet you, Senator."
PM>>
^
Arthur Chase
 Posted: Apr 16 2012, 05:57 PM

Inactive Character

Full App

"Yeah, I suppose I shouldn't hide out here for too long, either," he sighed. He'd let her go first and give it five minutes, though. Just to be safe. "It was an absolute pleasure to make your acquaintance. I look forward to seeing you for dinner."
PM>>
^
Eleanora Wayland
 Posted: Apr 17 2012, 11:45 AM

Humans

Full App

"Of course." She bowed to him, smiling, before turning to slip out of the library. She only hoped he didn't think less of her after dinner. She'd slipped out of her usual persona a bit in the library, but she couldn't afford to do so in front of others.
PM>>
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options Pages: (3) 1 2 3   New Reply  New Topic  New Poll 

CBOX