so we've put it at the bottom!
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )  New Reply  New Topic 

Track 29, Runaway Anella, Benito
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 5 2014, 10:37 PM

Humans

Full App
Played by: N/A

She'd hopped a train on a short loop, just solely based on the fact that the ticket had been the cheapest.

So long as she'd kept moving, it would be harder for Ben to find her... not that she figured he'd bothered to look. And now here it was, nearly midnight, and she was just getting back to the station, making her own plan.

Anella could use some time out of this city for once in her life. She'd pack her things, and then beg Jack to go with her... he'd always wanted to travel. They could be gone by morning.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Oct 5 2014, 10:45 PM

Wonders

Full App

Ben had made it to the station...and then had to wait. Knowing Nell was coming back towards him had helped a little, but not much. He was still resisting the pull, and thanks to Gio's insistence it was a strong one. He found a quiet place and curled up in a ball, waiting for the train to get back to the station.

By the time it returned, and Nell with it, he was something of a mess. His hair matted to his forehead with sweat in spite of the cold, he trembled slightly as he came to his feet and stumbled towards the figure he could see climbing off the train.

"Nell!" He hoped and prayed she wouldn't run, because if she did there was no way he could catch her, not now.
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 5 2014, 10:49 PM

Humans

Full App

Anella winced when she heard her name called, but it was said in a tone that... she didn't like. She turned to him instead and frowned, then found herself moving quickly to him. Maybe he hated her... or maybe she was just easy to take anger out on... but either way, he didn't look good now.

"Benny?" She was next to him in another breath, having to look up just slightly at him as he was taller, the back of her hand on his forehead.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Oct 5 2014, 10:54 PM

Wonders

Full App

"I'm okay." He batted her hand away from his forehead, looking down at her for a moment before pulling her into a tight hug.

"Holly hell...you scared the shit out of me." His voice was slightly hoarse as he spoke. It wasn't just his gift that had made the last few hours difficult. After what had happened to Gio, he had been worried about his kid sister.
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 5 2014, 10:57 PM

Humans

Full App

"Yeah well you obviously didn't want me around." she wasn't too sure what to do with the hug, and the fact that she'd called him Benny.... she was just going to ignore that and not admit to it.

"I just went for a train ride Ben. I'm fine." She'd try to get him to let her go.. but she wasn't honestly trying that hard. "You don't look alright."
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Oct 5 2014, 11:01 PM

Wonders

Full App

He uttered a half laugh, pulling back enough to look down into her eyes. "Look...I was repeating something that someone else said, that pissed me off. Of course I want you around, why wouldn't I?"
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 5 2014, 11:06 PM

Humans

Full App

"I don't know. Grace is pissed off at me, You're pissed off at me, Rosie's giving me hell because I wouldn't by the dress she wanted..."

She frowned and wriggled to try and get away from him then. If he was fine, then she could go and pack. Anella frowned at him. "Like you said, I'm a Big girl. I oughta get some stuff taken care of."
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Oct 5 2014, 11:08 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Look..." He kept his hold on her arm, not letting go yet. "Gracie can't stay mad at anybody for long. Me, I was never pissed off at you in the first place. And Rosie's a spoiled brat. We both know that. So please...just come back with me? Everyone's worried sick."
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 5 2014, 11:13 PM

Humans

Full App

"Worried sick, Right." Anella rolled her eyes a little and tried to step back again.
"I gotta head back anyway. Say goodbye to Giosue, pack some stuff." She pulled the tie out of her braid, letting her hair down.

"Grace is going to read me the riot act anyway for not just going along with things, may as well get it over with."
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Oct 5 2014, 11:16 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Nell...are you telling me you wouldn't worry if Gracie disappeared one day, and you didn't know where she was?" He maintained his hold on her arm, but she might notice it wasn't nearly as strong as it should have been.
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 5 2014, 11:20 PM

Humans

Full App

"No, I'd panic immediately." She frowned at him. "And then when she came home I'd want to know where she'd been, and thats that. When I walk in, first she'll tease me about shutting the damn door."

Anella frowned then. "Then I'll get the riot act for leaving, for not tellng her I was upset over something, for taking something too seriously. For being ornery... for not telling her where I was going... for hiding thigns from her that she doesn't approve of anyway... for a hundred other things she's going to make me feel badly about."

"Lets get going, I want to get this over with."
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Oct 5 2014, 11:21 PM

Wonders

Full App

Ben just sighed at that. If he couldn't convince Nell to stick around, maybe Gracie could. Nodding, he looped an arm through his sister's, wanting to keep her close and also needing the support a bit. He was a bit worse off than he'd let on when she asked.
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 5 2014, 11:25 PM

Humans

Full App

The arm looped in hers had Anella growling, but she bit it down. And then she looked at Benito and slowed down. "Why don't I take you to Ida first, look like you could use something."

He looked pretty badly, after he'd told her he was fine... but of course if she'd have been in his shoes she'd be in trouble for it.... someone was cranky tonight.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Oct 5 2014, 11:27 PM

Wonders

Full App

"I'll be okay. I just need sleep...and I need to be a part of this conversation, Nell. It's important." He smiled faintly down at her, concentrating on putting one foot in front of the other.
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 5 2014, 11:30 PM

Humans

Full App

"Look like you need sleep more than you need conversation." Anella muttered but just kept walking. Not like they were going to listen to her anyway.

But then again, she could probably direct Gracie to Ben's sorry state, and buy herself time to get things settled before she left.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Oct 5 2014, 11:31 PM

Wonders

Full App

"So...Jack came to see me today." This might make her more mad, but at this point he didn't know what else to say.
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 5 2014, 11:36 PM

Humans

Full App

"And?" her voice was Very sharp and defensive when she finally said it. Bad choice of conversation, Anella started to walk faster.

Of course he wouldn't like Jack. Her best friend. Of Course Not.

PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Oct 5 2014, 11:38 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Woah, Nell..." He protested, stumbling slightly as he tried to keep up. "Slow down okay? And...we just talked. I think he's worried that we take you for granted." He was quiet for a long moment. "And maybe we do."
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 5 2014, 11:41 PM

Humans

Full App

"Maybe you ought to keep Jack out of it if you want me to slow Down then." She growled to him, but did lessen her pace a little bit, enough that he'd be able to keep up.

Jack had helped her Look for him for years...

PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Oct 5 2014, 11:45 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Yeah, okay." He shook his head, fixing his eyes on the ground. Her own family drove her out of the city, but Jack was sacrosanct and couldn't even be talked about? How was that not supposed to hurt?
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 5 2014, 11:54 PM

Humans

Full App

Anella growled as they kept going. "He pick a fight or something? He's still angry about when Mama beat up his Ma and I broke them up." She sighed.

"We couldn't take me to a doctor... so Master O'Malley did, Jack's been up in arms since then."
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Oct 5 2014, 11:57 PM

Wonders

Full App

"Mama did what?" He stumbled and nearly did fall at that. "That crazy..." He shook his head again. "I'm sorry, Nell. I know I said it before but I'm sorry I wasn't there. I guess it was stupid of me to think she'd just stop doing that stuff when I was gone. Instead she picked on you because I wasn't there."
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 5 2014, 11:58 PM

Humans

Full App

"You were just a kid. Aint your fault. She almost killed you anyway." She knew how serious it'd been NOW.

Anella sighed a little. "And she started on me cause when she started saying how lucky we were to have you gone... I wouldn't take it."
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 12:00 AM

Wonders

Full App

"Yeah?" He grinned. "You always were as stupid stubborn as me, huh?" It was one thing he definitely had in common with his sister.
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 12:03 AM

Humans

Full App

"I guess." Anella answered with a shrug and a nod. Obviously they had that in common... and she atleast had it in spades. She slowed down even more as they got closer to their area of Kesky, having to talk herself into just getting it over with.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 10:24 AM

Wonders

Full App

"Nell..." He came to a stop for a moment, turning to look at her. "I said sorry, but...I never said thank you. I was supposed to be the big brother, and when I left you took over for me. You and I both know the others don't understand, not completely..."
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 10:43 AM

Humans

Full App

"Ben... its not like either you or I ever had a choice." Anella looked at him real closely then. He needed to sit down. And he was right... they didnt understand.
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 11:19 AM

Wonders

Full App

"Yeah, we did. I coulda stayed and probably let her kill me. You coulda left and then who knows who she'd have picked to be her scapegoat." His words were slurring slightly, as if he was drunk and he blinked, shaking his head a bit as things went all spinny. "I think I need to sit down."
PM>>
^
Anella Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 11:37 AM

Humans

Full App

"You dying wouldnt have been any good. Never woulda got you back then." Nell put her shoulder up against his chest, letting him lean on her taking most of his weight. "Come on just gotta get up the stairs."
PM>> EMAIL>>
^
Benito Giordano
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 11:41 AM

Wonders

Full App

"Oh, is that all?" He asked faintly. It seemed like there were a thousand stairs, and more with every step he took. He hadn't pushed himself like this before, at least not for a very long time, and he badly needed rest to recover.
PM>>
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options Pages: (3) 1 2 3   New Reply  New Topic 

CBOX