so we've put it at the bottom!
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )  New Reply  New Topic 

Imprisonment By Any Other Name, [LINA BEAN GET IN HERES]
Francesca Bishop
 Posted: Oct 11 2014, 06:11 PM

Wonders

Full App
Played by: Dun

Fran glanced at the clothes but didn't hurry to inspect them.

"A prisoner's garb," she muttered with a hint of inflection when she did reach out to grasp the bundle.

Pulling the clothing upward to inspect it, she simultaneously clutched the fabric draped over her shoulders to her chest.

"I don't hear any chains. . ."

--------------------
PM>>
^
Maria Ricci
 Posted: Oct 12 2014, 04:30 PM

Wonders

Full App
Played by: Lina

"Oh, please. Spare me the drama. They're women's clothes, but if you'd like chains, I'll happily accommodate you," Maria replied unsmilingly. Corinne looked away at this, her hands gripping her body tightly.
PM>>
^
Francesca Bishop
 Posted: Oct 12 2014, 06:02 PM

Wonders

Full App

Fran looked from Maria to Corinne and back to the clothing. The wandering gaze was blank, unfeeling. Yet her mind was certainly filled with feeling and judgment. How could it not be?

"If it fits properly, it will end up tearing. . ." she noted as she moved to stand, pulling herself out of and away from the tub, one foot at a time. "Thanks, though. It's been a little cold."

Yet she didn't hurry to dress herself.

--------------------
PM>>
^
Maria Ricci
 Posted: Oct 13 2014, 05:12 PM

Wonders

Full App
Played by: Lina

"You're welcome," Maria said, choosing to acknowledge that over everything else the girl had said. She wasn't known to be a patient woman and the brat was getting on her nerves a bit. That was what Si was here for, though; she instantly felt comforted by the thought.

"This is Si," she announced. "She is going to try and help you, as much as she can, anyway. I need to take care of some business today, but Corinne here will be making sure you both are safe."

Her eyes went to the albino girl and weren't comforted by the fear she saw on that face. Yet she smiled nonetheless. And gave her a wink for good measure, too.
PM>>
^
Francesca Bishop
 Posted: Oct 13 2014, 05:37 PM

Wonders

Full App

"What are you gonna do to me?" Fran asked, glancing to this supposed helper.

It was a simple question, neither threatening nor full of fear.

--------------------
PM>>
^
Lina
 Posted: Oct 31 2014, 03:11 AM

Admin

Full App
Played by: Pure Evil

Si, moving very slowly, closed the distance between them. Corinne, suddenly looking panicked, scrambled to follow suit.

"I will try, child. As Dominic favours to say, however," she monotonously said as she placed her fingers on the girl's temples, "no guarantees." That instance, the woman's eyes turned pitch black and Frannie was falling.

PM>> EMAIL>>
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options Pages: (2) 1 2   New Reply  New Topic 

CBOX